Re: Questions about Manamon 1

Hurrah! Got there in the end.

Thanks again for the starters I appreciate that its not the most fun process ever. I'm now going to backup my save file so I don't ever need to do this again even if Aaron doesn't update Manamon 1's online capabilities big_smile.

I don't think I'd mind as much if online trading was an optional extra, but to make it necessary to complete the game and then make the process and interface so bloody clunky is just plane annoying, though if its going to be necessary for manamon 2 hopefully we might get at least some degree of fixing here.