Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I've asked this before, looked in the game for at least 3 hours and yes, I've used the search feature on the forum. I've seen people have an Impanzee on their team, and someone said they had one at level 8. Is finding one just like, finding a Myaneeko? The post said that they were starting the first road with tamers on it, witch I'm guessing is the road ware you go to get to the city with the first stadium. I think I've counted at least 100 or 90 battles now, and still haven't found one in iether the road that takes you to the city with the first stadium or the path ware you first fight wild Manamon. So, if anyone knows ware Impanzee can be found, ware is it? I'd like to give this Manamon a try and see how it works for my team.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : liam gaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TimothyJohn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TimothyJohn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector