Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

You do need to go through that door, then work your way eastward. You're embarking on what I think is the hardest puzzle in that area. That laser corridor is murderous, and there's only one way to do it. You have to be quick, and you have to be protected.

I'm obviously nowhere near being able to import manamon at this point, but I must say that I do like that the game copies manamon into your file instead of actually swapping them one to the other. i.e., you don't lose anything in the original manamon. It's also ridiculously quick and user friendly, so that's something I may do at some point when I get back there.

Most of my team is in the mid-40s now. I just finished trashing the studio, and I had far less issue with it that before.
slight
spoilers
Somebody mentioned a Psychic Charm? What is this, and where is it? I didn't happen to find it.
Also, for future reference, if you can make it to Cave of Fates f2, Dirroink there are level 30-32, and come with Tunnel naturally. That's how I got the item detector.
Have any of you tried the Ampanda line as an electric type yet? Or the Shrubreek line as a ghost or plant type?
Also, what's the name of the two-stage special attack boost? I don't think that existed in the first Manamon, but it's about time we had those. Hell, Pokémon's got Tail Glow, which is rare enough but is +3 special attack.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TimothyJohn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TimothyJohn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aiden via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : starlord2017 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : liam gaster via Audiogames-reflector