Re: Return to the world of Manamon in Manamon 2: The Eternal Requiem

Okay so I'm pretty sure this is a bug.

major
spoilers
follow
seriously
I'm not kidding here
I free the Artisoul in Requia and... nothing happens. I let the music play for a while and got a dialogue about Andromida and let the music play for literally 10 more minutes and it just looped with nothing happening. I quit out, reloaded, freed the artisoul again and let the music play. this time I didn't even get the dialogue.
end spoilers

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector