Re: Admins want to forbid posting introductions of other forums!

Essentially, a baseless and inflammatory post with the sole purpose of stirring up unwarranted anger against the administrators, most likely provoked by personal motives.
If there was proof beyond "I heard", I *may...* be a bit more wavering on this position, but not much - the post still alludes to the fictional fact that admins will just ban people who oppose their almighty opinions. This is not North Korea, you won't be burned alive in front of everyone for refusing to clap for "the man."
Now let me talk about some things I've heard:
I heard that Elvis is still alive and faked his death, and that other recent celebrity deaths have gone in the same way - it's a stunt to remove oneself from the public eye, after being there for a bit and finding yourself unfit. Didn't Amy Winehouse fake it as well so people would quit telling her to go to rehab?
Crap, looks like I hijacked the topic. Sorry about that - but wait. I once heard of someone who got arrested and thrown into federal prison for yelling hi to his friend jack across the plane. It wouldn't have been so bad if he wasn't on his honeymoon flight -- I wonder if they're still together after that?
None of those things happened, but I heard them from someone somewhere. So, maybe they did.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector