Re: Blatant Character Assassination Hasn't Been Dealt With Yet

This whole entire topic is utterly useless. It:
1. Addresses a... non-issue? If the subject of post 1 deleted their offending post, then why should they be punished for it afterwords? This wasn't sharing a crack; nobody got their hand on illegal material before the topic was removed. It was inflammatory and I think we can all agree stupid to do, but it was deleted. There's no way it can do permanent harm because with it went all that it entailed. It'd be like arresting someone for vandalism who: wrote on something with pencil, it was seen by 3 people or so, they reported it, and the police got there to see it erased and nothing altered - with nobody else seeing the issue.
2. Back-seat moderation, nuff said. I've seen a ton of that here lmao.
3. Personal attacks and purposeful antagonizing. One example: while I found Dan's posts about how oh, Ironcross was just making his life some horrible hellhole or whatever quite cringe-level pathetic, multiple people reposted Ironcross's posts and that was fucked, know what I'm saying?

And finally: this is not a demand, I repeat. It's not a demand. I know for a fact I have no control over anyone else's life and I am not in a place to add or remove users from this forum, neither do I intend to attempt to do so. Dan_Jiro, please... leave this forum dude. If you really can't go out and do something, which I understand having lived in Nobody Fuckin' Knows Texas for 2 years, then go find a tt server with some good friends, or a Skype group, or Twitter circle, whatever it may be. That's what you need - a supportive group of friends, not the AG forum. If some stranger on the internet who you know only through text posted on an open forum is "making your life hell", something's gotta give. At this point the way I see it, there is an ounce of truth to the claims that you are becoming a bit annoying and pushy - and you've said that this recent boost in sensitivity and or irritability is due to personal life issues (see 26). The oh just skip over it option doesn't always work - if you post enough posts that are found annoying by someone, they'll never read what you have to say eventually. And another person who doesn't know you, reads what you have to say, and doesn't like it, is another person with a learned behavior. Not only that, first impressions are a bitch to overcome sometimes.

You are not obligated to refrain from posting anything that is not covered under this site's rules, though bear in mind that "You are really becoming annoying and pushy in my opinion" is an opinion that can be shared as well, because technically it's not slander or anything. So do you want to eventually tarnish your reputation here as a result of a bad time in your life, right now, and then have to work to build it back up once your circumstances have improved, all the while getting really nothing good out of this place? Or, would you rather get off of here, and spend the time searching for friends (offline or otherwise) that would build you up, encourage you, and be there while you get stuff figured out, and come back with a good reputation?
Idk dude. It just seems like you're spiraling into something here, and reaching out to put your hand on shoulders for support that, already carry to much or never volunteered to carry the weight.
Christ that was long.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector