Re: Is Mason really done with audio game development?

Ok everyone. This topic was not created to bash anyone! The simple fact is this. And I want people's input on this. If I'm wrong with this idea, tell me why. If Mason is done with games, why is he editing stuff on his page? Why would he still be selling TH? Think about it. And the fact about us knowing his patterns, that was not a negative statement. It was the truth. Let's go back to around 2016-2017. Mason was running darkflier at this time. In 2016, he said he was done with games and took the website down. Then around early to mid 2017, what came back? If you guessed darkflier, then you are right. Then Mason said he was done with SBYW. Then what did he do? He moved it to masonasons. Then in June or July of 2018, the server periodically went on and offline. And then around October 2018, at least I think, he released updates and the game was his main project. Then, around February or March, maybe even Early April, he went out and said again that SBYW was going to be canceled. What didn't he do? You're right again. SBYW stayed up and Mason claimed he was giving control of the game to the admins. If any of this is wrong, please let me know. And if I shouldn't feel the way I do, I would also like to know why. Thanks

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector