Re: manamon2, anyone wants to gift it to me.

I agree with post 137. we don't need to start new threads regarding the same topic. and, there are many of those people who cannot get the game because of some reasons like their age, blocked pay pal, and credit card. it is not going to be with us through our lives.
all though, bit hesitated to ask for the game, I also want and cannot get it.
can anyone help me please? I cannot pay back, but yes. if one is a player in multyplayer games, then I think, I can do enough to satisfy.
please can any one include me in the list also? I can wait with patience.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : liam gaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : liam gaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Claw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Veljko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : omid . badv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hubillarosendo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hubillarosendo via Audiogames-reflector