Re: Lucia - OpenSource AudioGame engine written in Python

Hi. We're using the popular way of handling rotation system between the audio game development community. If, however, anyone here thinks that they can help with the correct formulas, feel free to make a pull request or two. If no one's willing to aid us with that, then we're using these set of formulas as long as they work with the libraries we use in lucia. BTW. The move function now supports vertical movement correctly. Like if you face straight up you will go to 0 0 1 rather than 0 1 1. I know We mentioned this before, but I only wanted to assure You that the fact that we returned to the old way of handling rotation system doesn't mean things are still broken that much smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector