Re: Anymore places to get audio described tv shows?

AS FAR AS RECORDIng, it's not hard. Most radio players have a record feature. Tapping radio and radio sure do, and I heard you can do it with foobar if you start to "convert" the stream.
What shows I'd like to see? If you listen to blindy.tv, they somehow got their hands on described red dwarf... and I so wish I had that. I also wish we had the complete set of described star trek, as now we have  TOS entirely, but only bits and pieces of the newer series. I also wish someone had described stargate.