Re: vandettacrime a new browser based game by nonvisiongames

Hi all,

Today it is monday once more, and i was cleaning my house when i tripped over a stack of bags filled with cash and fell fled on my face. I started counting the money, while holding my nose, to hopefully stop the bleeding, but, anyhow, i discovered that a enourmous amount of cash was available, so yeah, the manic monday gift consists of:

5.000.000 pound cash, and
10.000.000 pound bank.

Have an awsome week guys and girls, wheter you go to work, school, have spare time or anything else, i hope your week will be awsome.

Greetz pelantas