Re: Audiogames Archive safe browsing issues resolved

I asked John about this since he would be the one to answer, and he said that we generally host modern games because if we didn't we may not have as much community impact as we could, since we've tended to be the source people go to when they can't find a game, though John said he hasn't come out specifically for or against hosting modern titles. Storage is not much of an issue for us, as Skynet is handling that, and our main costs are the domain name and bandwidth, which is why we've done our best to clamp down on bad actors recently.