First Audio Hand Cricket Game coming soon tonight according to IST

Hi.

Today, a new company enters the world of Audio Game Development: Runtime Terror!
We, at Runtime Terror, are committed to building Free and Open-source games for the blind.

However, we do not have a web site, so really would love it if someone could host our games.

Today, our first title will be coming out soon. This is a simple simulation of Hand Cricket in BGT, as a last tribute to BGT.

This game features an offline as well as an online local multiplayer peer-to-peer mode.

It is, as we said, earlier, completely open-source, but I would like it if everyone working on this project would put their changes to this thread for everyone else to check them out.

This will release in about 4 Hours from now.

We would also love new recruitments.

To join, please write an E-mail to:

pranavsavla2...@gmail.com

Or

kavin.muthusel...@gmail.com

Yours Truly

Pranav Savla, and Kavin Muthuselvan

Joined directors of Runtime Terror.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector