Re: Recommendation: Nexus Clash

I have updated the hypermap that the game links to to include the keyboard controls. If you use NVDA it will be necessary to press the alt button with the key binds to bypass NVDA picking up the press itself. Here is the run down of the controls.

Press K to enter keyboard mode, which will place the cursor on to the map. From there press the up, down, left, or right arrow keys to move the cursor around the map. If for instance you want to see what tiles are around a specific location (like the location where your character is in the game) press G and then enter in the coordinates you are at in an X coma space Y format and press enter (no alt button needed for the enter key). This will move the cursor directly to that coordinate. To change planes press the number buttons 1 through 6 where 1 is Laurentia, 2 is the Sewers, 3 is Elysium, 4 is Stygia, 5 is the Wyrm's Lair, and 6 is Terra Nullius.

Those are the basics of the controls, I still intend to work on marker setting, path finding from coordinate to coordinate, Badge locations, guild locations, and portals near the currently selected coordinate. It is a work in progress, but at least now the link for my development version of the map is not needed to get some functionality out of it.

If there is anything that just isn't working or doesn't work well for you please feel free to let me know.

Here are the direct links, even though they are linked to in game now:

hypermap:
https://plscks.github.io/testHYPERMAP/hypermap.html

Character Planner:
https://plscks.github.io/testHYPERMAP/c … _v2_4.html