Re: Help design RTT Entertainments First project.

Hmmm what about those that don't want to join skype groups.
After skype 8 and a few other things, I would prefer not to bother with it.
Skype likes if left active for long enough to crash my net connection , and to be honest, unless I need it for something remote I usually just use email.
Not everyone will want skype.
You could, set a descussion group on groups.io or if you want it super private do the same on yahoo though on yahoo there will be no archives or anything.
Would you be interested in me helping with groups.io groups and setting one up for you?