welcome to: how hart escaping can get!

Hi people. I am happy to announce the release of my new game: how hart escaping can get!
In this game, you are put in a room with enemies, pits, mines and other of this bad stuff. You need to get out in 2 minutes cause otherwise a mad professor is going to kill you with a new explosive that he wants to test on humans. The helpy device can help you find the door.
More detailed info and the manual will be provided when the game gets released tomorrow. Now, it's your turn people. Give me suggestions. I will take them into mind and add them if i like them. Now, go listen to the audio demo if you want.
http://simter.tk/mygames/

Greatings and hope you like this thing, simter.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pennywise via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector