Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

@Jayde: Volanteral really is slow and thats actually a problem here. That thing is pretty damn tanky though, and its ability prevents it from being OTKed by very effective moves, which means that it at least gets to attack once, even though it is so slow. It can also really pick a punch. I used it for the last part of the story and it worked pretty well, although its moveset could be more impressing for the work you have to put into it to get it to level 58 or something to get its last evolution. Mine can work with Charge Tackel, Stone Crash, Assault Gem, Dragon Blast and Dragon Slide right now. Dragon Slide is a stone+dragon move, so double STAB I guess, but yeah... a few different elementals would have been really useful here.
Tip: Ultra Snow Shield can work wonders on it, it can easily handle ice types with it.

A few questions though.
1. I found the angel at the entrance to the catacombs and I did find the Desert Dragon Cave, but no sight of Pierre (whoever/whatever that is), Biren or however he's written and whatever. Do I need to go back to Barren Underground to beat him again, or how can that be achieved?
And I read something about a protector? What is all that about? Or did he/she mean the Mythic Guardian in Cave of Fates?
Also, i'm completing Manapedia right now. Just trying to save time, can anybody tell me if Minitaur transforms the second time by leveling up, or is trading/special equipment required here? It looks like its final evolution would get steel type or something, so equipment would be possible, although I don't remember any that would fit it from the top of my head.
Thanks.
Best Regards.
Hijacker

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector