Re: Pokemon X/Y, anyone playing?

I wouldn' say Pokémon is unplayable. We just need some sighted assistance for some parts. I remember when my brother and I played the original red and blue, he gave the number of steps to get through Mount Moon.
As for guides, I think it would be cool if someone would write up a transcript of the dialog (though that would take a hell of a lot of time I'm guessing.) I think it's also getting to the point where a database of the cries could be useful as well. Have you noticed that they've changed the  way the cries sound slightly?

  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: balliol
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: stirlock
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: stirlock
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: arqmeister
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: arqmeister
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: stirlock
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: moore2it
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: James