Re: Braillemon status update!

threeblacknoises wrote:

Braillemon is a mix of gen 1 and 2, so things aren't going to be completely faithful to gen 1.

If only Rachel can/will put the game options (the option to let us choose between virsions like red, blue or yellow), this might not be much of a problem as for gen II, we already have gold and silver in the options and that makes those options generation-individual. Moves, TMS, maps and such, that is.
(I know i said this a lot already, sorry guys, but i'd really hope that we can choose between options because in yellow, you get a pikachu instead of the 3 starters! And that will change the in-game play quite a bit, right? Anyone agree? Just wondering...)