Re: Pitch Black: The 'AAA' Audio Game

Hello again!

The Kickstarter stretch goal was £6000, which means we were quite far from it at £4739. We'd certainly like to add the additional feature, but what it comes down to is whether we can fund that extra time. We do have some ideas for generating a bit of revenue throughout development, releasing a couple of mobile audio mini-games that will make it into the full game for example.

We were also considering T-Shirts, with braille writing on, would that be something you'd be interested in?

If you have any other merchandise ideas, it'd be great to hear them, keeping the company chugging along with funding from such things all feeds in to allowing Pitch Black to have additional features.

Cheers!
Harry

P.S. If any one is feeling super generous, or missed out on the Kickstarter and want to back us, our PayPal is here - https://www.paypal.me/PurpleJamLTD

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PitchBlack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PitchBlack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector