Re: Manamon II, how about a $5 gifting train?

Hi folks!
Before we get in to what you all have been waiting for, I would like to discuss a few things:
First, and slightly off topic, I am playing through Manamon 1 again for the purpose of obtaining all of the mons for transfer to Manamon 2.
I have decided to record the play through for anyone who is interested, as well as contribute the save file to the community so anyone looking for classic mons without having to dust off their old copy of the first game and grind out mwanapedia completion will be able to do so.
Please see this topic:
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3150 … -all-fast/
We're currently past the third stadium with a good chunk of the available mons obtained.
Alright, now on to the juicy stuff.
Thank you very much to all who have made this effort possible. You all deserve to be proud.
As this seems to have run its course, I believe it is time to finalize it with one final giveaway.
The remaining balance is $13.09, so I will be contributing $26.91 to purchase the final key.
Without further ado, let's find out who the winner is. Read this individuals posts with respect to game gifting and his own request and I'm sure you'll agree that this is well deserved.
Congratulations Juliantheaudiogamer, you are to be the final recipient.
Please respond to this topic to confirm your continued interest. After that, please send me your details via Pm and I will follow up with you shortly.
I wish to leave you with the following closing thoughts.
Without spoiling anything, revealed in Manamon II's credits is the fact that in addition to the server, I am also responsible for the existence of a small but poignant mid game subplot.
A subplot in which you put yourself out to lend a hand to someone you barely know. Those of you who have finished the game know all about it. To those who have received gifts through this wonderful community effort, I humbly leave you with a request of my own. Pay it forward. Help someone. Sometimes the smallest acts of kindness have the greatest impact (like helping someone to attend a match who is unable to get there on her own due to circumstances beyond her control...).
I suppose that's everything. Congratulations and thanks again to everyone who made this possible. May you have a happy holiday season and a prosperous new year.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Veljko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hubillarosendo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector