Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

So, if we made innocence twice as powerful, then essentially you're back to the problem of high level players outgrowing the difficulty of the game, only at half the former rate.  And since zombies don't start scaling up until level 10, you'd actually end up spending 58 points instead of 63.  And since at least for me, weapons skills are a very small amount of what I've spent points on, the fact that weapons would be returned to their full effectiveness for slightly less than half my points would actually give me fewer points to spend on other stuff.

I see the problem; it's difficult to predict what weapons to upgrade, especially given that death has become a lot more common.  I guess I'm weird in not finding that as problematic as other players do.  I think that the 24-hour reset is the best compromise I've heard to address the problem without nerfing the game too much.  I for one feel like this is more like the br utal game I've always advocated for, and that hard core tried to make but somehow has missed thus far.