Re: an interesting website floating around the sighted community...

Hi,
I don't think it does work that well. its similar to the palace something website someone posted a few months ago.
as a test,I clicked on your link. have you gotten a +1 point as you read this?
my link is:
http://codes4free.net/?ref=xQS6gH5ab
We could test it out this way,and if it indeed results in increased points,well we all could click on others link,and they could do the same for us. but still,I do have my doubts about this.
grryf