Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Regarding the walking: ever thought that not the amount of steps could be the relevant factor here, but the amount of keypresses used to walk?
Example:
You can press and hold a key down for like a minute to walk through the computer room, or press it like 150 times to do so. If the latter is important, then you can probably walk around this room for hours and not end up where you need to if you're just holding down the relevant keys.
As I wrote earlier, I packed my team with all 4 Manamon which evolve by walking around and walked from west to east and back through Brytonburg, each step being one keypress (easier to macro that one on my keyboard). It were like 50 steps one way, so 100 steps back and forth. My keyboard then did that for a few hours, getting interrupted sometimes when NVDA thought it should open up the Update Available dialogue. But transforming all four of them worked well after I came back.
Hint: if actually really the keypresses matter, the conveyor belt method wouldn't work at all.
Best Regards.
Hijacker

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : faylen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector