Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Spoilers - You know, I wonder why we keep putting that here, the very first post pretty much states in no uncertain terms that this thread is nothing but spoilers. Ah well, can't hurt.

That Hathorilian fight is mean. I don't remember it having a specific gimic, other than the fact you have to kill it 3 times. It just hits hard and takes a beating. If someone who's done it more recently or more times than I have has better information, feel free to correct me. It took me a few tries. Try to analyze what it likes to use on your various team members, and find an opportunity to give something an opportunity to set up a little. Not too much though, if you get 3 stages of stat ups it'll reset them. Hathorilian itself is Earth and Air type, but I can't remember if the type chart carries over to the hyper form fight. If it does though, Ice moves would be a good way to go, as would water. It's probably immune to most statuses, but confusion might help if it works. Sorry that I can't be more specifically helpful. That's what happens when I play through a game too fast but only once.

The tree is in Thunder Prairie. There's a whole bunch of them, just check each one out until you find the right one.

Heads up - At least one of those exploding chest items is not unique. There's a Requiem Hourglass in Oghma's house. Makes me wonder if there's another copy of the other 2 hidden somewhere. I kind of hope so, otherwise that kind of devalues one of the choices in the ruins. And it already wasn't the best of the bunch. Granted it's pretty hilarious to slap on a level 1 mon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ppipczyk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector