Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

That's lame about hydro nova. Personally I wish it either had higher accuracy and kept the power the same, or higher base power and kept the accuracy the same. Preference for the former, but I guess I get it if Aaron wanted to have accuracy diversity? Dunno.
Floreptile is in the Thunder Prairie. It's last form is glimmeroto, an electric/dragon type (it doesn't gain the dragon typing until the last form).
It's really sucky  until level 55, where it becomes below-average until like level 80 or 90 or whatever, where it can become good-ish with final thunder/final dragon+re-arm. I say good-ish because they're high power moves with the only drawback being fixed by re-arm, but dragon isn't super effective against anything it won't die against. Final thunder at least has the water/air coverage going for it, and hypermagnet is actually neat for the same type bonus-ed electric coverage; too bad it only has 65 base power.
But it's still frail and not overly fast.
I will say it has very nice special attack, though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : josephweakland via Audiogames-reflector