Will COPPA affect Audiogames.net

Hello. As a lot of people might realize, The FTC is enforcing COPPA more strictly. They just took action on YouTube, encouraging them to change their terms of service. This is because a lot of young kids are on YouTube. A lot of kids also go on this website. Is the community at risk for losing our forum if we don’t change the rules accordingly? Do we have to enforce stricter age rules? I know this is a lot Of questions, but I’m concerned for this website. Audiogames.net has been around for over 15 years, and it’s the central database For everything audio gaming. If it went down, we would lose a lot of stuff. Shirley I’m not the only one who shares this concern?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector