Re: Return to the world of Manamon in Manamon 2: The Eternal Requiem

Okay all, I have a sort of bug to report, and a related question.
Slight spoilers...
When fighting the robot that autocounters with type advantage moves I realized that the resister equipment that's supposed to reduce damage from moves that target a manamon's weekness doesn't work at all.
Is this just because this is an event battle?
On a related note, when fighting the last boss at the end of the world, the lrp, will the resister work against it, or should I just save my money?
On an unrelated note, I seem to recall the tutorial for the MS drive saying that I could use it to warp back to the real world from anywhere in requiem.
If I'm mistaken, that's fine, but it really should let you warp out so you can buy/sell items that aren't sold in requiem.
As a compromise, letting it take you back to your spawn point in the greater catacombs would really help, as I hate having to make a pilgrimage just to reteach moves and obtain supplies and such.
Also, when using the catacombs key after first arriving in requiem It takes me right back to requia gallory.
I understand why this happens, but if it could take you to the exit of the catacombs, that could really speed up traveling between worlds.
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : destroyer762 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TimothyJohn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TimothyJohn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lupus via Audiogames-reflector