Re: Eloquence Coming to Android!

about eloquence sounding worse on mobile devices, that was probably because of quality. Actually, the guy who made vocalizer expressive on android actually started out trying to make eloquence for it. Had me made it, it would've been free just like vocalizer for android is. i think he was basing it off of jaws eloquence. but I think he turned thad2 down because of vocalizer. As for the price, way too overpriced in my opinion especially if there's no trial you never know if the synth could be laggy don't even get me started on how I got skammed with an s vox voice. I'd also like the pico data too if anyone can rip it from android