Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

It is returned to normal when you do it yourself (via a stat-upping item or whatnot), when you switch out, or when you die. Or when the battle ends. It is absolutely not permanent. That would be extremely cheesy and would make me want to pretty much ignore the game entirely.

Fun fact: Ratiera is no longer quite so busted. It's got decent (not overwhelming) stats and it gets Sludge Hammer. This is cool. Now how about a little love on the standard side? It gets Powerfang, and that's sweet. But why not Slash? It has claws. It's not like I want it to get Frenzied Rage or anything. Just 70 power Slash, for STAB. Heh, slash for STAB. See what I did there?

I wish there were an item which, when held, would stop you taking recoil damage. Even if it were rare or whatnot. Pokémon's got one. And need I mention here that most of pokemon's held items do not actually weaken your stats?

Random question. So most gear that boosts a type by 25% either has no bonuses/penalties, or they're very small. Why is the stone club so different? I mean, a lot of stone types aren't going to care, but Bulderdash will consequently never, ever use this thing, as you can't afford to have this thing going slow. I'm just not sure why a club that boosts stone moves also has such a huge drawback on it.

I'm also not sure who in their right mind is going to use Rapid Cloak with the nerf it got a few updates back, where you get 35% speed for a total of 50% atk/def reduction (total between them). Seems like you're giving up more than it's worth.

You know what -else would be neat? Limiting as hell, but still neat? Choice items, as in pokemon. i.e., you are locked into only one move (the first one you choose), but either attack, special attack or speed (depending on the item) is increased by 50%. So if you wanted to just nuke with a given move and wanted to win a speed tie, put this thing on and wreck. The only way to reset that move, of course, would be to switch.`

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sir powl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Anya Kristen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector