Re: HavenRealm, nonvisiongames it's second online project

News in Haven
date: Fernada, 16 Barganda in the year 433
Written by: Pelantas

Today, another breakthrough has been made. The researchers, who discovered an ancient looking fountain in the wildlands several weeks ago and found some black powder did find out to what creature the ash belonged.

"We discovered that the ashes belonged to a vampire, an ancient race which dwelled long before we set foot in this realm. It could be a miracle in the science if we could manage to ressurrect this race and live alongside us." The leading researcher says.

Given historical notes the vampires were quite dominant, and raised the eyebrows of a few historians in surprise. But it is possible the vampires could allow us in what was originally htheir realm, who knows, but we first have to see if ressurrecting the ashes will be possible. Again, regarding historical notes, the power of ressurrection is pocessed by the grim reaper only.

Note: The first two alignment events on the wildlands are now available too. As well as 6 buffs, which will alter the way of your combat stats a little, the one more aggressive, the other more defensive, it all depents if you would like to be evil or good, remaining neutral keeps your balanced stats.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector