Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

The only thing I dislike about manamon are the random stat allotments your manamon get... breeding is not guaranteed to get you a better one unless you have that family heart, I suppose, so I've caught like 5 of each manamon and chosen the best one out of those 5 because I am by nature a min maxer. And some of these manamon (like Limewurm) seem to show up once or twice in every 50 encounters....which really sucks. LOL. But other than that, I've enjoyed my re-introduction into playing the game. It's fun, challenging, and unlike pokemon where my tactics were, "Smash the other guy with offensive powers til he dies", there's more strategy involved such as stat boosts etc to win fights, especially given the difficulty of the boss fights!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector