Re: The Great Toy Robbery is getting Updates

Personally I'm kinda tired of pointless achievements that only serve to inflate the total number.  You've kinda set a trend now and newer games tend to give you achievements for the most incredibly basic of things, accept unlike you, they usually aren't even that funny.
It defeats the value of the word achievement when all you did was run the speaker test, hit escape during a game, or view the scoreboards.  I enjoy the text for some of them, but I certainly don't feel like I've earned much for most of them when the bar has been made so low.
Maybe that's just me though?  I do understand the reaosning behind giving beginner players or those who just aren't good at games something to be happy about I guess...