Re: Will COPPA affect Audiogames.net

OK. @Simba how do you expect to do that? Facebook. You are required to be over 18, right? But oh wait! I see lots of children on facebook!  What obia is that! Someone Explain to me this, sorcery! OH wait! I know, you can go to the combo box, and do some quick maths and set it to say, I don't know, 1785 because the age combo box goes that far back! There is no way to regulate age, and you will have to accept it. If we were to restrict children from the internet, we wouldn't have Sam, who still a kid, Mason, still a kid, Ivan, unsure about age, and all of our great developers. I humbly request, that you shut up about this, children should be banned from the internet? Please?