Re: two new releases

Ok @posts like 4, 5, and other similar ones. This shit is getting way, way out of hand. If this were advertising a topic of an unaughtherized fork, or made by someone who has an actually damaging history, I would understand your anger. But this is just plane ridiculous. Yes, I agree, the abscense of links or descriptions in the main post isn't exactly selling the games here. But there *are* descriptions on the website, and especially @4, I dee nothing wrong with them. The games are simple in nature, so obviously there's not much to say about them. May I also mention that swamp didn't have a description on aprone's main site for years, until it went payed and he finally added one? Yeah I bedt nobody remembers that.
I also agree to the beta thing only to a very limited extent. As long as the betaisn't actually an alpha with the wrong designation, or a concept demo that's unplayable because of unfinished code or game breaking bugs, then sure, chuck it in the dev room and leave new releases for games that are supposed to be for the non-coder public.  But I will also take this oportunity to remind you that almost all of aprone's games, battle zone, crazy party (which is still officially in beta actually), and lots of other landmark title swould never have gotten anywhere without the early access feedback. aprone would never have gotten as far as he did with swamp, if people hadn't shown the interest they did once he uploaded v0.1. Player feedback is the very reason a multiplayer mode was added with the game. I am not a mod, but if I were, I would at least caution post 5.
Now, @rory. I haven't actually played the games yet as I'm not at home yet, but I'm going to give some pointers based fon what I've saw so far. The addition game might serve more of a dev room purposs. Now, you could always expand itin to a thing sort of like brain station, where you havelogic and math challenges, possibly with some extra features. Thsi would be a game fit for new releases.
The boating game sounds like a fun little arcade passtime, and since it's only in beta. It always has the potential for expantion. In a few years, it could be a full multiplayer pirate simulation where you lead your group of chicken pirates on your mighty gallion, raiding happless seagull merchants, escaping the royal hawk fleet and laying waste to those skervy dog ducks in giant, avian sea battles!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lawrence_McSu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector