Re: Let us search for people on Facebook again

Me? I'm just taking the chance to roast cancel culture.
Joker was supposed to be a call to arms for incels, a banner they could rally under and murder their way through cinema after cinema, according to mainstream media.
Spoiler: this never happened.
Turns out that Frozen 2 was the one to watch.
Oh... the irony.

As for the manspreading thing? Yeah... it's still a thing, a stupid af thing... but still a thing.
Someone even built an award winning, ball crushing triangular looking chair that forces you to sit with your legs clamped shut
30's post is the kind of thing that drives people to the alt right, with it's lecturing  I know better than you tone. Combine this with relentless hammering from the SJWs themselves, a mainstream media all too ready to jump on the bandwagon for the clicks and you have a perfect storm.
In the face of that, of course people are going to double down and tell everyone to go fuck themselves. The alt right may be  a festering pit of shitlords, but  they actually manage to sell the image of caring about the average person that's a bit frightened because they can't use the OK hand symbol or get a mullet anymore without being branded a racist Nazi.
Every other side? (for lack of a better term) is failing terribly, choosing to either shit copiously on the disillusioned  or do what I mentioned before and just lecture them from a position of perceived superiority.

No defender, I'm not a raging anti SJW nutbag. I'm one of these "god damn centrists" that just won't take a  side already. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector