Re: two new releases

In my job as an accessibility consultant I oftenly repeat that blind people are regular people withouth sight, that at the end of the day we are normal, everyday guys with no big differences on sighted people.

I've been reading this forum for some years now, and noticing how some people here (and we all know who they are, they also know who they are) behave in a toxic, vitriolic, unnecessarily rude way, so identical to most sighted gamer forums, I can't help but thinking that we are, indeed, just like sighted people. But that's not a happy conclusion.

Rory, your games are very simple, but as others said they have potential to grow and improve. As a programmer who knows how hard is it to code, something that many guys yelling here don't know, I say that you should completely ignore empty criticisms and keep working on your games, and releasing them here, at the New Releases Room, because since they are working games there is nothing but prejudice from frustrated and angry users preventing you from that. People that don't think your work is up to their standards could, and should, although we all know that they won't, just go to the next topic and leave you be.

And a lot of people around here could get better, just like your games. And, as a totally friendly suggestion for our dedicated moderators and admins, I say that the rules of conduct of this forum could also get better, including moral harassment like what we just saw in this post. Unless we would say that things around here are just fine and healthy the way they are. Then I might be wrong.

Best regards

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector