Re: infini crawl, text dungeon crawling rpg similar to the wastes.

@bookrage,  it sounds like you aren't using your  equipment, as has been said, use "search" each scene or after fighting a monster to hunt for loot. Any stuff you find will be stored in your pack, you can get to it by clicking "pack" and then equip. See your equipment by clicking "gear"
At the moment as I said you don't seem to be able to look at the stats of the gear individually, but that might change in the future, though the names should tell you what is what, personally I always went with the highest level stuff I could find.

@malachi1616  thanks for getting back to us regarding the questions, the game looks like a lot of fun, and I certainly gathered there's a fair amount to discover.
My first playthrough I got through six bosses and to the first merchant, but not realising the game only saved when you used humble pie,  I accidently deleted my save.

In terms of access fixes, the things that occur to me at the moment are mostly cosmetic, though if there are indeed environmental changes which effect gameplay it might be nice to see these; I thought that the names  of the different dungeons were primarily aesthetic and didn't actually have gameplay changes attached.

Most screen readers have shortcut keys to quickly navigate  between standard web controls, eG B to go between buttons, h for headings, so it might be nice if some of the areas of the screen, EG where your stats/traits are shown, and where the events/your pack is shown had a heading to flick to them quickly to save having to go up and down with the arrows so much when you want to check miner details.

It might also be nice if the examine button had a label, since most people using screen readers have punctuation turned off, so when I first found the button I  didn't realise that it had a question mark on it.

For reading the popups, I usually just use the read window key myself, more standard web alerts or open windows might be nice, but imho aren't essential.

You can try the open source screen reader NVdA at https://www.nvaccess.org/ which should give a good idea of what works how.

Looking forward to seeing more of the dungeon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mellowwind via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector