Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Extra hint on that word Puzzle.  This is the puzzle I got:

ZVOBLA

And this what Jayde would of got:

  YJEAD

And here's what Soulkeeper would of got:

  REEUSpreLO

  Well these might not be the exact puzzles they all got. However, note the letters I used. Can you guess how I based them off each person?  This is possibly the first or second choice you ever made on a new game.

  Tried out the PIerre fight. Fight isn't as bad as people were saying, but crits can sort of ruin your flow. As well, a steel type is sort of a huge help due to it's resistances, especially Minotor's final form just saying no to everything Pierre does. Send out one rotation of damage, and if you're team is battered up or some members fainted, keep him out and heal everyone right up. This suggests the protector should go to him as well to block the double attack.

  Alternatively, assuming Pierre doesn't call upon fainted manamon, just have him solo Pierre with everyone fainted. Have a few people you want to get a huge level jump on your team if you want.

  I shall now go, uh train up a Minotor to greatness.... Didn't realize he had a weapon master theme going for him. Totally would of used him. might do a new playthrough including him in this case once I clear out the bonus content.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector