Re: Alter Aeon: a credit lottery started by the night people

Update: Morpheus has emphatically stated that 3.12 does not apply to us for two reason:
1.  We're not using in game currency to sell credits.
2.  NO bot will be used; all is being done manually.
He does agree however, and was first to suggest on gosip that we should get in contact with Dentin if at all possible for his support, as it would be less likely to be seen as a scam.  This, we are still trying to do at present, since, as stated above, we're willing to be held accountable at any reasonable cost.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector