Re: Who is interested in a different and special playroom gameplay stream?

not yet, but I will. Once it becomes more interesting. I showed some beatstar stuff yesterday but choice of fail wasn't as interesting as  I thought it would be, given that the story does not change so much if you do everything wrong. It follows the same pattern, only changing a few things, so purposely doing everything wrong isn't as fun as it could have been.
We're gonna do crazy party online streams and battles and such next time and play a few rare games, please subscribe to my group or follow me on twitter or look here for the next stream times. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector