Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

@Enes, the switching after death still allows the person to hit you if it's faster than you. That has, as far as I know, always been the case.

As to the 0% health thing, did that mon use sturdy stone or something similar? That move prevents you from dying for a turn, so its possible you might have gotten it stuck at 0% health and need to wait until it uses something other than sturdy stone.

Another possibility (but this is one I haven't tested yet) is that the percentages are actually rounded off, so anything below 0.5% would show up as 0. That's not something you can notice with low health fights, but lets say the mon you're fighting has 300 health, and it only has 1 health remaining. that would mean it would have 0.33% of its health left, which could potentially show up as 0% if it's rounded down. Again, not sure if that's how it works in practice, but it could be an explanation.

I believe earlier in this thread I saw someone say Zapistan transformed with a soulless heartstone. Do you need to be a certain level to do that? Because mine can't transform yet.

Also having massive amounts of fun (I hope your sarcasm detector is running smoothly) in the swamp, which was an area I never visited on my first playthrough. Is it possible to give directions to places there at all? I've found a bunch of items, and I was reminded of the 12 days of christmas song after having gotten a levelup herb, 2 giganets and 3 rare jewels in a row. But after that it was back to a single treasure chest key. I found like 5 tamers, -no thugs though. And no Mutmo house yet, either.

Are flyers worth dropping there? The turns are so tight I think I would still miss a bunch of turns even with a flyer.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dj_clue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : josephweakland via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Holden via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector