Re: There was supposed to be a Psycho Strike update, right?

I certainly didn't say, or at least didn't mean to say, that the only change was the mentioned panning fix, whatever that's supposed to mean exactly. That was just the thing Liam mentioned on that stream as the most important one to him in his current state. On that Manamon stream, he said he might be playing Psycho Strike during his Sunday marathon because of that update, which also included that fix which seems important to him. That was the reason I asked, I was interested in the update not because of a panning fix or change, but because of the other possible stuff that might have been included.
Lukas

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector