can a braille note be tourned into a vertual machine?

Hei,
Ok. My main computer is a mac, and i have two windows vertual machines which i run via vmware fusion. I have had a braille noteapex for what, about 7 years maybee? Its still in perfect working condition, and i'm asking this out of curiosity. Is there any way to make my braille note apex into a vertual machine to run on mac via vmware fusion. I tell you why I wanna do this. One of the synthesizers found in the braille note apex is keynotegold. I make tts audio movies, or episodes; call them what you will; but I kinda have been wanting to use keynotegold for one of the characters. I did this once, but it was a pain in the ass. I had to connect my apex to my audio interface, record the output of the interface to my mac, and then edit all the bits i didn't need. I know one can get keynotegold in windows 98, I know where to get a vm of windows 98 with screenreader access enabled and keynotegold installed... except; the keynotegold installed in windows 98 is only the 15 minute demo, and the vm of windows 98 is  slow as shit. Is there any way to turn my braillenote apex into a vm to run in vmware fusion like any other vm? What do yoll think.