Re: My New Forum

hi there. guess what? this will probably removed before semter or however his god  damned name is spelled, like the government they'll cover it up. but fuck it all. once this is out there, it will get to him eventually.
once it's on the net! it's on the net for good.
now, onward. this jew killing hitler sympathizing nozzle twisting unoriginal probably actual bastard is just to chickenshit to go on a forum where I am admin. I am almost 28, get your facts straight.
give my regards to anne frank, and I will catch you guys on the other side of my ban evasion.
You can not, and will not keep me away if I want to come back, I will, no matter what anyone says or does. you can not keep me back if I don't want to be kept at bay.
I will find a way.
and get it right. it's seddy! not seedy, sweaty. get it? got it? good.
what. you gonna not accept new members? good. then no one new can come on.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hamid . pyth via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hamid . pyth via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector