help with networking in python

Hi all, i am busy with a fun little game, and i might release it before i add networking to it. but that is not my point, i just want to know if any one could please help me with networking in python for games?
If possible, can any one please give me an example of networking in python please or even just point me in to the right direction as to how to get started with networking in python?
I found a couple of examples on google, but that is not as effective as i want it to be, meening i don't actually understand what is going on around there.
And that networking examples are not related to audio game stuff...
Please help if you can!