Re: Circus masters revenge, new iOS audio defence type shooter game

@134 Completely agree with you. We understand if you still have more to do, and we don't want to sound snobbish, but if that were the case, we would have liked to get a message telling us hey this is what is going on. It would be the right thing given that a lot of the community already seems to have a strong dislike of the game, and not giving this news probably is making many people in the community more unhappy

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dalen lewin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector