Re: I have a multiple account

agree with jade and others. I, for one, was never schooled in a blind school. We tried once or twice, but no. I have been mainstream from the start; thank god I have. That has taught me much in life. I'm not saying blind schools are bad; they are not; they just... overdue stuff way too much. Like, instead of helping, they harm; to a sirtain extent. I would say 80percent hinder and 20percent help. People with disabilities don't need cuddling or treated differently just because we're different; that is a load of... b****t. I would even go out on a limb and say this; at times; not always; but it definitely happens; instead of teaching blind people to be independant, some blind schools teach the opposite unconsciously. What i mean by this, for me at least, and i'm sure i'm not the only one here... I've nevered allowed my blindness to stop me. Any of yoll flown a plane or chopper before? and no; i'm not talking simulator / games; i'm talking, real flying, piloting, as in, the sighted pilot sitting in the cockpit next to you hands you full control of the steering wheel / petals / throttle. I have had this experiences. Hell, i even... wait for it... did a stunt once by myself on a plane, of course with a pilot next to me, duh. This is just my example, there are more out there, some less... i dunno... extreme? lol, some more so. The only way i believe a blind person can be fully independent is by not sheltering or cuddling them or feeling pitty for them. Yes, we may need help once in a while, like everyone else; but, we, don't, need, to, be, looked over, 24 / 7 as if we where made of glass and... o shit, one wrong move and its gunna break;its not like this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lawrence_McSu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lawrence_McSu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector