Re: Star traders rpg for IOS accessibility update

well I do have Ios 7.1, though I don't know enough about the os to say whether that makes a difference or not, indeed there may have been some vo updates in the Os that I missed. I've also not noticed too much of a massive battery drain either, and indeed have taken some long journies recently so I likely would have. Then  again I keep my Iphone plugged in a lot and only use the batteries when I have to, ---- although I run them down to zero every couple of weeks to keep them up to going too.

Anyway, simply flicking the percentage slider  for ships to different values then going one  flick right would give me the ship descriptions for all the starting ships.