Re: Questions about Manamon 1

Odd, I thought I wrote a reply to this topic earlier, but maybe I  chrome before hitting submit or did something else dumb big_smile.

I did complete the cosmo, sienarus and sonica fights, though I confess to spamming healing items in a couple, still Tavalus shut down Sienarus rather well, and between pegasan and exponge most of Cosmo's team weren't too bad.
I could grind a little to defeat   the upgraded master stadium, but at this stage I just want to go on to manamon 2, since I've finished my objective of capturing 158 Manamon. indeed, I have been playing manamon 2 for the last few hours now, though for the sake of thread consistency I'll move discussion to the appropriate topic.

Sienarus was a little irritating I must admit, the game with the sad music etc seemed to want me to feel sorry for him, but honestly he was such an arse, apart from being a cardboard cutout christia, ---- mmmm, I mean ziognian big_smile.

Still Manamon 2's story is looking better already.

@Mitch, I usually keep the type effectiveness list open in another window so I can flick to it and check when I want.

I actually really wish the info was available in game, indeed I don't really see why each manamon can't have it's strengths/weakness types listed in its info, since remembering or looking up matchups just seems like pointless extra  work to me, but hay.